Thursday, June 9, 2011

Failed Vlog

So, I'm going to try and fail at this blog, much like my wildly unsuccessful vlog. My vlog was sooo unpopular that not even spammers would message my e-mail address, can you imagine thinking you are doing great after only like three videos and only to get two subscribers and a combined total of 25 views. So I haven't had the heart to film anymore, I'm not much of a filming-star, I never had the energy so it was almost a drag, and none of my thoughts were connected, I always just ranted on and on and I wasn't even sure what I was talking about.

So, this blog is mostly about me, and the stories of my life that let me know that our society is going to Hell in a hand basket. I'll try to put one such story soon.

P.S. If anybody writes blogs, what is the label thing below on editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment